I have had a problem recently where I go away from the computer, while
 it does something CPU intensive. When I come back and start TB, or if
 it is running try to check mail, I get an error from every mailbox that
 uses popfile. The error is at the bottom of te TB window, the log
 panel. The error is something like:

 ERR: box locked

 rebooting fixes it, and sometimes stopping and starting popfile fixes
 it. I know I am always connected to the internet, because mozilla still
 works, so it is a mail issue, I just don't know if it is a popfile
 issue or TB issue, OR a beta issue..I am using v0.20.1 of popfile.

--
 Paul
Using The Bat! v2.01.56 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600