Hello Thomas,

On Sunday, December 14, 2003, 4:10:25 PM, you wrote:

>> Same here, the view that the folder shows when right clicking on
>> it is not the one that the folder properties will show.
>> (in my case the right click will show none)

> Doesn't "none" mean use the default as set under View / View Mode?
If it does it's still wrong because it does not use that one but
a created one called mailinglists

--
Cheers,
 Edgar

Communicating with TB! v2.02 CE, Windows 2000 5.0.2195

"The vermine is a small black and white relative of the lemming,
found in the cold Hublandish regions. Its skin is rare and highly
valued, especially by the vermine itself; the selfish little
bastard will do anything rather than let go of it." -- Terry
Pratchett

To request my public key select this url:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]