On Sunday, December 21, 2003 at 19:24:47 GMT +1100 (which was 12:24 AM where I live)
Chris wrote:

Chris> So, can anyone tell me how you address an email to multiple
Chris> recipients without having to double click on their address book
Chris> entries each & every time you want to send them an email?

1. From "Edit Mail Message" click on the address book icon on the
right side of the screen at the end of To: or CC: or BCC:.

2. This brings up "Pick e-mail address." Select your group and then
left click on an address to set the focus on that group.

3. Then right click on an address - it brings up a context menu that allows
you to "add all" or "select all." You can also deselect individual
entries.

For group mailings I suggest that you put your own address in the To:
field and then use BCC: for the group. This prevents your group e-mail
addresses from being included in each message.

--
HTH,

... Hugh T. Hodges

Using The Bat! v2.03.10 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 1 and Opera 7.23