On Tuesday, January 13, 2004 at 1:25:45 PM, Peter Meyns wrote in the
message "BugTrack Bug?" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

C>> Has anyone else been getting BugTrack e-mail messages in Russian? My
C>> language is set to English.

> No, but I sometimes get two messages, one in English, one in German. I
> understand both, but unnecessary it is...
I only get one. I don't understand the Russian, but I do understand
the English.

--
Chris
Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.

Sign on a repair shop door: WE CAN REPAIR ANYTHING. (PLEASE KNOCK HARD
ON THE DOOR - THE BELL DOESN'T WORK)

Using The Bat! v2.02.3 CE on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1