On Tuesday, January 13, 2004 at 13:16 (which was Tuesday, January 13,
2004 at 19:16 where I am) Chris [C] wrote:

C> Has anyone else been getting BugTrack e-mail messages in Russian?
C> My language is set to English.

I have too, and my language preference is also set to English. It
seems to depend on who made the last update to the bugtrack item;
apparently you get the message in the language that is prefered by the
person who last updated it.

--
Greetings,
Maurice

Using The Bat! v2.03 Beta/31 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1