Hi Andrew,

on Thu, 15 Jan 2004 16:56:44 +0200GMT (15.01.04, 15:56 +0100GMT here),
you wrote in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

>>> MyGate 2.6

After so much talk about it I /had/ to try it myself. It works
wonderfully!

M>> Thanks for this new version.

My thanks too!

AP> Bug with authorization found. I temporary removed installation file.
AP> You'd better redownload it in few hours, when I fix it.

I must have got just that faulty version. It took me quite some time
to figure out that I had to enter my Username in the password field
and vice versa. Good thing to have the log file option. It revealed
this mistake. :-) Is this the bug you hope to have fixed soon?

--
Cheers
Peter

Reality is nothing but a collective hunch.