Hello malexander,

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 05:00:30 +0000 GMT (18/01/2004, 12:00 +0700 GMT),
malexander wrote:

> Is it just me or does TB not accept wheel input?  When I'm scrolling
> through a message I have to use the vertical bar instead of the mouse
> wheel.

It is just you. ;-)

> This is on XP Pro SP1 with a Logitech cordless trackball using TB
> version 2.01.3.

At the office I use XP Pro SP1 and use TB with the scroll wheel. I was
so happy with it when using TB that I bought a scroll wheel mouse for
my home computer, using Win98. Also under Win98 TB reacts beautifully
to the scroll wheel.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Things You Would Never Know Without the Movies: When foreigners are
alone, they all prefer to speak English to each other.

Message reply created with The Bat! 2.03 Beta/31
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM