Hello Jean!

On Sunday, January 25, 2004, 11:12 AM, you wrote. in part:

JS> This helps. Thanks Mary.

You're welcome. :)

And then you wrote, quoting me:

JS> ["]Shall we take this to tbot without being told to, Jean?["]
JS> Are you suggesting that this question is better for tbot than for tbuld?

Yes, I really think it is. Are you subscribed there? If not, here's
the "mail to:" address for subscribing:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

In addition, I've included a "Reply to:" address in my headers, to make it
easy for you to Reply to this e-mail on tbot rather than on tbudl.

Of course, it's possible that the moderators would not regard this
conversation as off-topic for tbudl. Sometimes my mind--out of being
wary of transgressing :) --interprets tbudl's rules more strictly than
the moderators do. :)

Also, Miguel is not subscribed there--he doesn't have time for that
extra list. So, since you were originally Replying to a MAU (Miguel)
posting, it was entirely appropriate for you to ask your questions for
the first time on this list, where the expressions that were puzzling
you were being used. I just thought that now, we might move it to
tbot. In case there were some more expressions that you wanted to have
explained.

All the best to you, Jean. :)

Mary

The Bat! 2.00.6 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1