Hello Mary,

MRB> Hello Thomas!

MRB> On Sunday, January 25, 2004, 11:50 AM, you wrote:

>>> In addition, I've included a "Reply to:" address in my headers, to make it
>>> easy for you to Reply to this e-mail on tbot rather than on tbudl.

TF>> I just hit reply, and I get you here. The reason is that the list
TF>> server will overwrite any Reply-To header with its own address.

MRB> Yes, spotted that when I looked at my message to Jean on this list. :/

TF>> Just FYI! ;-)

MRB> Thanks a bunch. :) Well, I tried! I guess I could have put the Reply
MRB> to in the message body, as a work-around?

MRB> Jean seems like an interesting addition to the TB! conversation group.
MRB> Also, by his full-quote rule violation, I judge he's pretty new to
MRB> posting with us.

MRB> I hope he'll write to us on tbot soon. :)

MRB> Please reply to:

MRB>  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

MRB> :)

Thanks Mary

OK. I'LL ask next question on Tbot.

> In addition, I've included a "Reply to:" address in my headers, to make
> it easy for you to Reply to this e-mail on tbot rather than on tbudl.

I don't see your "Reply to:" address. But what do I do?

> I just hit reply, and I get you here. The reason is that the list
> server will overwrite any Reply-To header with its own address.

I just hit reply!
I just hit reply, and I get you here!

I understand that I can't use your"Reply to:" address!

>Just FYI! ;-)
What FYI stands for ?

For continuing on Tbot what can I do?

 Jean                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]