On Tuesday, January 27, 2004, 9:34:45 PM, MAU wrote:

>> I must admit if I weren't already committed to TB this would be
>> enough to send me running towards...oh, Pegasus or something. I
>> nearly put "Incredimail" there, but then I thought, nah, never LOL

M> Incredimail ?!?! Why would a beautiful young lady like you want to
M> commit suicide?

LOL - well no, I wouldn't. I did say I only *nearly* wrote
"Incredimail" <G>. I wouldn't even go so far as OE <G>

>> Yes, but clearly not often enough, since my current backup is,
>> iirc, about a month old.

M> What about doing it daily? :)

What about telling me to do that a week *before* TB has a nervous
breakdown? ;-)

M>>> - What version of TB are you using?
>>
>> Ummm...2.02.3 CE. Why?

M> Just curious. I though you perhaps were using a beta.

No, I haven't been brave enough for that (yet?) - besides, if I had
been, I'd a) have posted on the beta list & b) have had a more recent
back-up LOL

--
Deborah
who spent hours sorting it all out yesterday, & then *backed

Most people would like to be delivered from temptation but would like
it to keep in touch. - Robert Orben