Hi, Ive been a bat user for about 1year or so now. I feel it is one of
the best out there. About 3 weeks ago I started trying out Becky! email
client. Im pretty impressed. Im in the trial version of becky! and still
deciding on whether or not to purchase it or not. Im going back and
forth on this. Any other TB! users here use Becky! or have used it in
the past? What were your decision on going with either one. My ultimate
email client would be a combination of Becky! and TB! all in one client
(TB!ecky) :). Just checking if Im the only one out there who has gone
through this or not.
- --
Darrin

--