On Friday, January 30, 2004 at 9:16:26 PM, John Morse wrote in the
message "PC Mag Review Of "The Bat!""
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Did anyone see the PC Mag review of "The Bat" yet? They gave "The
> Bat!" 2 marks out of a possible 5 Outlook 2003 received 5 marks.

It seems to me that this review does not take into consideration The
Bat!'s most powerful features: filters, templates, and the ability to
handle a large message base (Have you ever tried to run Outlook with
10,000+ e-mail messages? It's not pretty. [There's a reason it
auto-archives every two weeks]).

I have a question about this part of the review, however:
"Further complicating matters, the help files have been poorly
translated from Moldovan."
Are the help files really written in Moldovan and then translated into
English?

--
Chris
Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.

If debugging is the process of removing bugs, then programming must be
the process of putting them in.

Using The Bat! v2.02.3 CE on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1