Hello Allie,

> Now, can we please stop this nitpicking about how members choose to word
> introductions to their replies.

Sorry Allie, I agreed on stopping this but I forgot something about
"nitpicking".

This is from your MOD template about cut mark and used in this same
thread by Marck:

,----- [  ]
| This allows your readers, when replying, to quote your text without
| the signature and list footers since everything below and including
| the sig delimiter is excluded when quoting.
`-----

I would understand this if quoting the whole message was allowed. But if
doing in-line quoting and trimming, what difference does it make to
include a cut mark or not?

| Even if you barely have a signature to speak of, that doesn't make
| any difference to whether or not you need a cut mark. You are being
| courteous to other readers since at least three lines of text is
| added to your signature by the list server.
`-----

At least three lines of text? Being courteous to other readers? Hmmmm.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v2.01.3
Winamp OFF: