Hello Thomas,

TF> Does this help you:
TF> Account / Properties / Files & Directories / Attachments / Keep
TF> attachments in ... ?
TF> It will extract attachmentsl, but not manage them. I use Total Commander
TF> for that.

Nope, it's true that all "newly coming" attachments would be extract to spectified
folder. but in file exploerer, I still dont know which file was attached to some
email, who the sender is, what the received time...etc

 drifthat                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v2.03 Beta/53
Windows 2000 (v5.0.2195, Service Pack 4)