At 1:49 PM on 2/5/2004, Terry typed ...

T> the contact window. That's where the problem comes in. The new/edit
T> contact window stays on top and I can't get back to the e-mail to get
T> the details. My only choice is to close the add contact window, go to
T> the e-mail, copy the info I want and add it. Sometimes I add it to the
T> Other/Memo field if it's, for example, address, telephone and fax and
T> then cut and paste from there, otherwise I am opening and closing and
T> opening and closing and...well, you get the picture. :) A rather
T> tedious way of doing things, I think.

I can save you one (small) step. Copy the text you want before you
R-click the address. You'll still have to paste it into a big field (I
often use the street address field because it's fairly large) and then
cut/paste from there, but at least you don't have to close the AB and
open it again.

--
Bill Blinn Technology Editor ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) - 2/5/2004 at 1:55 PM
Technology Editor, Newsradio 610 WTVN, Columbus, Ohio