Dirigo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> @ 16-Feb-2004 11:36:28 PM
"Question re: restoring the "lost toolbar" within messages that I open to read."
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I know about selecting View and then
> Toolbar and having a Toolbar pop up which can be used while reading an
> email, but I prefer the toolbar embedded in each email I read.
So opening a message from the message list, selecting View -> Toolbar,
closing the message, and then opening the or another message does not restore
the toolbar for you? Weird...

--
Chris - Nun mi Esperanton lernanta estas.
Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.

Save the whales. Collect the whole set.

Using The Bat! v2.02.3 CE on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1