Do the mods have a moderator template for "proper" subject line posting?
With all the reminders I've seen, it seems like something to encourage
people to put relevant info in the subject lines would be a good idea.

A recent thread titled "Perhaps a bit off-topic..." offered no way for
me tell if it was off-topic or something I wanted to read until I opened
the message and read the contents.

Had the original message been posted with a subject line like: "Personal
Firewall warning message" it would have been much more helpful to me.

(not trying to single out Dirigo - just using that thread as an example)

Does what I'm asking make sense?

--
 Ken Green
 Using The Bat! v1.62r on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4