Hello ken,

kg> Do the mods have a moderator template for "proper" subject line
kg> posting? With all the reminders I've seen, it seems like something
kg> to encourage people to put relevant info in the subject lines
kg> would be a good idea.

No, we don't. Only if people forget to put in a subject line (like
some nameless coward who recently did that! <cough> Leif <cough>).
<grin>

We moderators will discuss it, but I don't know.. Personally, I feel
people should be responsible enough to put in meaningful subject lines
and moderating those just adds one more restriction we are imposing on
the list.

We'll see.

--
Leif (TB list moderator and fellow end user).

Using The Bat! 2.04.4 under Windows 2000 5.0
Build 2195 Service Pack 3 on a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB

Current version is 2.04.04 | &quot;Using TBUDL&quot; information: