Hi Allie,

Sunday, February 22, 2004, 11:20:56 AM, you wrote:

AM> When do you choose the format?

AM> What I did was to open the editor and the first thing I did was to go
AM> to the Options menu and select "Message Format//HTML only"

AM> I filled in the header information, tabbed into the message body
AM> editor field, typed my message and hit the send button. The message
AM> was sent.

AM> I don't know if you're doing things a little differently. It could be
AM> a configuration thing in that with your setup it happens but not with
AM> mine.

No matter how I choose the html option, either in options for message pane or the
prefs on the main window, it doesn't work. This is a little annoying, it hasn't worked
for me at all, surely there is a simple fix for this?

Dave Wilson.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

(E-mail me subject: 'public key' and I will send it to you)