Hi daveiw,

On 22 February 2004 at 13:48:27GMT +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] sent an E-Mail mid:[EMAIL
PROTECTED] on the subject of "html email failure":

dcn> No matter how I choose the html option, either in options
dcn> for message pane or the prefs on the main window, it doesn't
dcn> work. This is a little annoying, it hasn't worked for me at all,
dcn> surely there is a simple fix for this?

I see the same issue, cannot send or save for send later.  If you have the option
"Spell Check On Send" enabled, turn it off.

When I turned off the spell checker - message sent immediately.  Does this work for
you?

--
Regards,

Simon Fincham

Using "The Bat": Version 2.04.4 on Windows XP Pro SP1 Build 2600
AV System: http://www.nod32.com
SPAM Detection: http://keir.net/K9.html