On Monday, February 23, 2004, 10:34:11 PM, Dave wrote in message:
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
D> That may or may not be a factor, but for me the "crash on search"
D> started when I upgraded the executable to RC3 (I don't remember
D> which beta I upgraded from -- I think RC1).

Same here Dave - it happened under RC3 and continues under 2.04.4
(and I have only one instance of TB! installed in the same folder
as the previous versions reading mail folder that is still in
the same place also.)

--

Cheers,
Anne

Flying high with The Bat! 2.04.4 on Windows 98 SE 4 10 2222  A

Visit The Bat! Users' Unofficial Help Forum http://the-bat-forums.donzeigler.com