>From the confirmed problems I've been reading about, it seems 2.04.4
isn't any more stable (across multiple users) than the recent betas.

What's up?

Forgive me for being presumptuous, but shouldn't new problems really
be at a minimum in a full release? I can understand some very specific
issues coming that might pertain to a certain configuration that was
tested. But isn't that what beta testing is for - to iron out the
major issues (including problems with installation)?

--
 Ken Green
 Using The Bat! v1.62r on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4