Hello ken,

on Monday, February 23, 2004, 5:53:50 PM, ken green wrote:

>>From the confirmed problems I've been reading about, it seems 2.04.4
> isn't any more stable (across multiple users) than the recent betas.

No, I can't confirm that. For me the 2.04.4 works very fine (also the
Spamfilter BayesIt which is included in that distribution.

I must say thanks to Stefan and his team for the good work. And please
have a look on my suggestions and what you think about that. (I posted
them in TBBeta and in the normal TBudl).

 Martin

Using The Bat 2.04.4 on Windows XP