Hello,

Has   anybody  do something with submission forms? I created one using the one
from  help  as template. The problem is I found no way to use it! I mean it is
listed  on  Options/Sumbission  Forms  but  I  can  do  nothing with it except
Add/Delete! How am I supposed to use it?

--
|| George M. Menegakis - System Administrator ||