How exactly is the "email addresses" used in the general tab of an address? If
I select a Group, can this be used for all the recipients, or does there have to
be a separate contact entry for each recipient?

Secondly, what is the format for entering multiple address in this field?
Comma-delineated, separate line for each?

Finally, what are the "secondary addresses" referred to in the Other tab?

(As usual, Help _should_ have covered these basic questions...)

BTW, if I receive an email with lots of names in the CC field (because the sender
foolishly didn't use BCC), and go to add all names to my address book, then
decide to cancel, I have to hit cancel for each name. "Cancel" should cancel the
operation; there should be a "Skip" button to bypass adding the current address.
Should I submit as a bug or a feature request?

Thanks.

jon
--
Jonathan Wayne