Hello bats,

on Sat, 6. Mar 2004 at 09:47:23 +0700 Thomas Fernandez wrote:

>> The account hamster-local has alternative network settings ("Local
>> Area Network or manual connection"). All other accounts use the same
>> dial-up connection.
> Where do you set this? Over here, it can be set once and is valid for
> all acounts: Options / Network&Admin / Network. Not on a per-account
> basis.

see Account - Properties - Network.

>> If I now put a mail in my main (not hamster-local) account's outbox
>> and press alt-f2 or f11 to check all accounts for mail the connection
>> center comes up like in tb-cc1.jpg (see on BT: FETCH for all accounts,
>> SEND for the one with mail), but after a tenth of a second the
>> SEND and hamster-local tasks are removed from queue and I get an error
>> for the sending account:
>> !05.03.2004, 20:40:10: SEND  - Could not connect to the server
> The server in TB should be localhost, and if TB cannot connect to
> that, you have to check whether you have set the same port in hamster
> and TB.

The server in tb is localhost and I thought Hamster was running, but
it wasn't.
But nevertheless, if TB fails to connect to my server at localhost it
shouldn't abort sending on another account!

--
shinE!
http://www.thequod.de ICQ#152282665

Using The Bat! v2.04.7 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1
with POPFile 0.20.1 and avast Mar2004 (4.1.357).