On Sunday, March 7, 2004, 4:04:48 PM, G. Minnerup wrote:

> OK, since there have been no takers, let me try to clarify the question:

> Many people simply append previous messages as quotes to the
> bottom of theirs. I know this is not good practice, generally
> speaking, but if I want to quote the whole lot - latest message and
> trail of previous ones - in order to preserve the chain, how do I go
> about it? %QUOTES only seems to accept the current message being
> replied to.

Stupid me: no wonder there were no takers...
Turned out that what happened was that with long messages quoted, the reply window
just scrolled down so far that it *appeared* not to work. Didn't notice the scroll
bars on the side of the window... Sorry everyone!

--
Regards,
G.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]