Jean Site, [JS] wrote:

JS> I am surprised. One The Bat!'s folder disappeared.
JS> I don't undestand neither how nor why.

JS> My question is, what can I do to have this folder back?
JS> Is-it possible?

Was this a common folder. What were the circumstances surrounding the
disappearance?

Have you gone via explorer to see if the folder still exists on your
disk? There are folders with corresponding names to that of your
accounts and folders that are created on the system. Check the 'Mail'
directory that's in your TB! installation directory.

If it's there then look in folder and see what's there. Open the .tbb
file in a text editor and see if all your messages seem to be there.
If so, then those messages are likely to be recoverable.

--
-=[ Allie ]=- (List Moderator and fellow end-user)

PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com
Running The Bat! v2.05 Beta/1 on WinXP Pro (SP1)