Hello Marten!

On Saturday, April 17, 2004, 2:02 PM, you wrote:

>> ... global across all accounts would be a useful option ...

>> One of you should formally put this in as a Wish, I think.

MG> I've been requesting this ever since I started using The Bat. I have,
MG> at the moment, 34 email accounts - one for each web client and other
MG> for admin purposes. It is an absolute pain having to change any of the
MG> account settings across all those accounts.

I do understand. It was a pain for me when I set up my 2nd account!

MG> We need a facility to set account properties either globally or
MG> selctably by tick boxes for a selection of accounts.

Yes. Either or both.

MG> SO far only two other people have supported my request which was
MG> submitted to the wish list months ago.

Well, it was months ago when I first began being denied access to the
BugTracker and Wish List.

I couldn't figure it out, so I just shrugged my shoulders, went on,
and made do.

I've seen the instructions at the bottom of the tbbeta posts, but I
don't wish to run a beta. I just lurk on tbbeta. And I think those are
for the beta bugs.

I would support your request if I could, but I "can't get there from
here." :)

Mary

The Bat! 2.00.6 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1