Hi

On 20 April 2004 at 12:17 Terry said:

> Upgraded to 2.10 the other day and have noticed some different
> behaviour while scrolling through long messages in the preview pane.

<snip>

> if I attempt to click a link or select some
> text, the message in that window moves back up to the beginning of the
> message and text is selected from the point where I tried to click in
> the message back up to the bottom line that's now displayed in the
> preview pane.

I'm having the same problem (I also have an MX500)  I have found that
it only occurs the first time that I click within the preview pane.
After that everything works as it should. When I change to a different
message in the same folder (or a different one) the problem happens
again the first time I click somewhere in the preview.

--
Adam C

Using The Bat! v2.10 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 1