Hi,

Here's the next query about version 2.10 - seems the new features
don't come easily to me...

Well, I tried to set up two different view modes - one for my business
mail, one for mailing lists (the latter one with threaded view). Saved
them with different names and specified for which folders each one
applies. Unfortunately, they don't work as I want them to. Either ALL
folders are in threaded view, or none is. Changing the view mode for a
folder by context menu or short cut seems to have effect. When I
select a folder and change the view using the "View > View threads by"
command, it is changed - but, again, for ALL folders, not only for the
selected one.

Again, what am I doing wrong? Everything was fine before I started to
play with view modes, but now I'm not able to set different viewing
options for different folders anymore...

Kind regards,

Anselm