Hello Ian,

> What has happened to View Modes?
>
> I have installed 2.10.3 and cannot find the option to set the various
> folders to the view modes I had.

No problem here. They are still available from Options / Preferences /
Messages / View Modes or by right clicking on any folder and selecting
"Folder view mode" from the context menu.

> Also the Menu navigator is no longer there.

Can't find it either. But I don't remember where it was because I never
used it.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v2.10.03

Winamp Playing: George Benson f. Joe Sample - Medicine Man
(Smoothjazz.Com - The worlds best Smooth Jazz - Live From Monterey Bay)