Hello TBUDL,

I have just installed The Bat in a client server config using
ver 2.10.03. The server is W2k, all the client PCs (W2K, XP pro and
XP Home) keep coming up with the following message 'Access violation at address
006261AE in module 'TheBat.exe'. Read of address 00000380' all PCs have
exactly the same message, and it pops up about every minute. I tried
installing an earlier version 2.10.01 which changed the hex
address to 005F91DE, but it still pops up every minute. No errors on the
server.
Any thoughts greatly appreciated as it's driving me mad.

Tim,