Hi,

Has anyone here been able to copy their messages from an old POP account to an IMAP server? I can't seem to be able to do it. I tried when tb! 2.0 first came out, and couldn't get it to work, so I filed a bug report, which was then closed saying that it works. But if I go to my old POP account, select all the messages and "Copy to" a new folder on my IMAP account, not all of the messages get copied. I got a little further by modifying all of my old filters to do a "Copy to", but even this doesn't always copy all the messages. It's not a quota issue, since I don't have quotas enabled. And I don't think it's a speed issue, since the IMAP server is connected to the same switch as my workstation (and just to make sure, I let it try to copy for an hour, and nothing more was copied). Furthermore, tb! doesn't pop up anything saying that it's copying the files, so I really have no indication of where it is in the process. Anyway, I have about 1,500 emails that I would like to put on my IMAP server so I can access them from anywhere. If anyone has any hints on how to get this done, please let me know.

Thanks,
Kevin

________________________________________________ Current version is 2.10.03 | 'Using TBUDL' information: http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html