I looked in the help file but ddin't see an answer to this.
The "Signal Strings" that you use in fitlers...is it an exact match by
default or is a partial match assumed?

For example, say you have a filter setup to catch all email from a website
"dumbdomain.com", can you just use the string "dumdomain.com" in the
"Sender" column to catch things like: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
[EMAIL PROTECTED])?

I've noticed that some of my older filters have a signal string like:
*dumdomain.com
but I'm not sure if that asterisk is necessary or not...

--
~Mike