>When filtering TB! looks for the presence of the string you typed. For
>example the partial (signal) string "Reply-To:TBUDL" will match
>"Reply-To:[EMAIL PROTECTED]" because it is found in the target
>location. You should not use * unless using regular expressions (see
>Options tab).
      Thanks! That's what I was thinking, but wasn't positive...

>MRK> --
>trout! ;-)
      Yes, I forgot the <space>... I have this in my TB templates, but I am
currently sending these emails from work using....ugh...Lotus Notes (only
because we have to, corporate standard and all). So, I am manually typing
in my sig and quote marks (oh joy). It is really one of the worst
applications I've ever used (bad UI, non-standard behavior around every
turn, memory and resource hog, etc.). Anyway, enough ranting...

--
~Mike