On Monday, May 10, 2004, 7:10:23 AM, you wrote:

TA> Does anyone know of a macro that I can use to insert my progress for
TA> [EMAIL PROTECTED] in my mail signature?

Not a macro, but a snappy little program called setisig is what I use.
It creates a little text file with your seti done information.

It outputs to a file. I have The Bat! set up to grab that file into
smart bat! so I can edit it (only because I don't like to use ALL the
information that setisig outputs) and then in my templates, I just grab
that file.

So after editing, mine looks like:
No of SETI units returned: 701

Alas, as you notice, this does take a few steps - running setisig then
editing through smart bat!. But, unless you are obsessed with having
every email have an absolutely up to the moment record of your seti
work, this is good enough for me. I run it once or twice a week, when
I think about it.

And it's free.

--
David

We despise all reverences and all objects of reverence which are
outside the pale of our list of sacred things. And yet, with strange
inconsistency, we are shocked when other people despise and defile the
things which are holy to us. - Mark Twain, author and humorist
(1835-1910)