Hello Thomas,

Friday, May 7, 2004, 1:25:41 PM, you wrote:

DAC>> when you have scrolled down in a long message,
DAC>> then attempt to click on something there, for instance to block for
DAC>> reply or to open a link, the message jumps to the top.

T> I cannot confirm that.

Is it possible he meant that the cursor jumps and not the message? I have
found this behaviour where the cursor jumps up when clicking within the
message in order to either highlight a block of text or click on a link.

Perhaps it is an operating system incompatibility? I use WinXP Home.

--
Regards,
Maggie                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]