Hello Mica,

Friday, May 28, 2004, 5:50:32 AM, you wrote:
Mica> <giggling>
Mica> Well, firstly the love toward wisdom is born.
Mica> Then the impulse for sharing some of it appears.
Mica> Then the one asks himself: what have I done... ("duh" is optional)
Mica> I think the order (observing cosmogonicaly) is OK. :-)
Mica> Sorry for interhorsing, but I couldn't resist.

Whatever the heck that topic on TBOT was where everyone was being
poetic, I think you'd fit right into that thread if it still exists!
;-)

--
Leif (TB list moderator and fellow end user).

Using The Bat! 2.11 Beta/8 under Windows 2000 5.0
Build 2195 Service Pack 4 on a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB