Hello Mica,

Friday, May 28, 2004, 11:13:54 AM, you wrote:
>> Whatever the heck that topic on TBOT was where everyone was being
>> poetic, I think you'd fit right into that thread if it still
>> exists! ;-)

Mica> I apologize. Poetry happens. I didn't mean to keep moderators busy.

No apology needed. I wasn't moderating you, I was just commenting,
that I think you'd fit in perfectly on the TBOT list when "they" start
getting poetic on each other. <grin>

--
Leif (TB list moderator and fellow end user).

Tagline of the day:
Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street?

Using The Bat! 2.11 Beta/8 under Windows 2000 5.0
Build 2195 Service Pack 4 on a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB