Ken Green wrote:

I'd like to create some filters that run across the IMAP folders and based on date, move the messages from the server to my local folders that are in the same structure to that of IMAP.

If you are only using date as criteria, why not use a search then create a Virtual Folder from that search so it can be re-used?

I see where you're coming from, but it's not going to achieve what I want.

Unless I'm missing something, this is what I would do.

Basically, I want to *move* the IMAP messages to a local folder and based on date. For example, anything stored in any of my IMAP folders over 3 months old, I want to remove from the IMAP server and place in a mirrored folder structure on my local system/disk.

Is that making sense?
--
Cheers,

Chris.