I am not using a recent TB version too much. But, it isn't clear, does
it have a complete solution against spam on board? It seems like you
have a couple menu entries. But you wonder, where is the intelligence?
It's not fighting spam already.

If you get a message like:
 Cable_TV Filter Lets You Get It ALL_FOR_NOTHING, IF: b1hgq16776

Then I guess you can suggest that this is a spam message. And later,
how is one to know if you get a message from a cable company, that it
isn't a newsletter about cable TV?

Do anti-spam tools used in the Bat work with, or do they obsolesce
other anti-spam applications?

Sorry for the basic questions. But I'd get to get the facts straight
in my mind.

 Adam