> Even if you barely have a signature to speak of, that
> doesn't make any difference to whether or not you need a
> cut mark. You are being courteous to other readers since
> at least three lines of text is added to your signature by
> the list server.

Marck, would you please give me a sample cut mark (template?
macro?) for my signature for use only when replying to this
list since all my other mailing lists use top posting and
therefore a cut mark cannot be used since it removes the
post being replied to.  Do I need to call on a signature
block devoted to TheBat?  How would I do that?  Right now,
it is just natural to sign off with two returns and Elaine.
That sign off is manually typed (not a template) in all my
emails and I will omit it here.