Hello Elaine!

On Tuesday, June 01, 2004, 9:17 PM, you wrote:

E> whole scenario irritates me.

Elaine, I have learned so much from you, both here and on various
Rootsweb lists. If you'd like to try this again:

When I used to be very paranoid, after I manually typed my signature,
I would back-space the "Best regards." If I had actually made the
space after the two hyphens (dashes), the backspace would put the B in
"Best" beside a space, not against the second hyphen. Then I would
carefully press Return again. If not, I would hit the space bar one
time, and then press Return.

Later, I copied and pasted Marck's templates into New and Reply awhile
ago, and that keeps me out of difficulty most of the time now.

Do you have tbudl in your address book? If so, highlight it, click on
Edit in the task bar and click on Properties. That will bring up your
tabs for your Reply and New windows. Then it's just a matter of
putting the cursor in each one and pasting what you just copied from
Marck's message.

I like to see you post here. And I think I'm not the only one!!

Mary

The Bat! 2.00.6 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1