Hello Martin,

Monday, June 7, 2004, 4:14:41 PM, you wrote:

MW> Hello Melissa,

MW> On 07 June 2004, 13:29 -0700 (07/06/200421:29 local time) Melissa Reese
MW> [MR] in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>>> What do I have to do to get new codes? Do I have to actually
>>> purchase TB! again?

MR>> Yes. There was a period of time when users of v1.x could get a
MR>> substantial discount when upgrading to v2.x. The new version has been
MR>> available for a while now, so I think that discount offer is no longer
MR>> in effect.

MW> There are some offers on at the moment if you're upgrading 1.x... $17.50
MW> student, $24.50 personal and $31.50 business. The offer should have
MW> ended 1 June but it still shows... maybe if you're quick?

Thanks Martin. I was the one who wrote the original post and Melissa
was kind enough to reply to me. You're right :) the offers are still on
the web page and I followed through the purchase procedure just as
though they hadn't expired yet. We'll see what happens.

Thanks to all.

 Jack                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Now running TB! v2.11.02 from
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 - Service Pack 1