On Tuesday, June 08, 2004, Leif Gregory wrote...

Duane>> ...and I've turned on Regular Expressions under the Options.

> Don't need the Regular Expressions. That'll break it.

Would do in this example, Duane put Reply-To:.*TBUDL.... The .*
wouldn't match anything if regular expressions were off, so it'd try
to find the string:

Which it wouldn't find. But as others have suggested, just use the
same string, but without the .*... Unless the normal filter can do
wild card matching without regex enabled... If so, I missed it.

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])

I'll have one brain on drugs with bacon, toast and juice.