What I'm looking for is a template to ease working with certain mailing
lists. This type of mailing list has a Reply-To header set to the
original sender of the message, not the post address for the mailing
list.

The details:
- When pressing the reply button, TB! should address the message to the
following address: Original sender name <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
- Still have the ability of the right mouse button clicking on a header
field and choosing Reply to this address and New message to this
address.

Is it possible? If so, how do I go about it?

--
Regards, Charles.