Hello Peter,

Sunday, June 13, 2004, 4:55:04 PM, you wrote:

CMG>> What I'm looking for is a template to ease working with certain mailing
CMG>> lists. This type of mailing list has a Reply-To header set to the
CMG>> original sender of the message, not the post address for the mailing
CMG>> list.

PM> Create an address book entry for the list and insert the following
PM> line in the reply template:

PM> %TO=""%TO='"%OFROMNAME on listname" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>'%-

Wow, that was quick! However, it still replies to the original sender of
the message. Here's the headers:

From: Russell Nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 15:56:12 -0400
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: bagle.x viruscan signature

The problem is three-fold:

1. The From line shows the original sender.

2. The list's maintainer decision that he the from line shows the original
sender.

3. There are two Delivered-To lines.

Can a template be made so that TB! replies to the second Delivered-To
line?

--
Regards, Charles.