Hello all,

I'm trying out The Bat! I've been using Mozilla Thunderbird and it has
a feature which I like and wonder if The Bat! supports?

I would like to have the ability to start up The Bat! with different
user profiles. As an example, I would like to have User A profile setup with a
couple of email accounts. I would like to have User B profile setup
with a couple different email accounts. When starting The Bat!, I
would like to be able to choose which user profile to enter.

Is this possible?

Thanks for any help!

Rick