On Sun 27 June 2004, 8:22:27 +1000, Earendil wrote:
> Yes, I am using XP but I am not using logins. Basically, I want to
> keep personal e-mail and business e-mail in separate e-mail profiles
> while using one login for the OS.

Isn't that simply two accounts? I use TB! for both personal and work, and
since I have two different email addresses, they appear in two different
accounts?

What more are you looking to accomplish beyond this?

PS. you should have a cut mark (a line containing just dash dash space on
it) at the end of your message

--
Robin Anson
Using The Bat! v2.11.02 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1